I am looking a head in 2012 as a year of continued progress and practicing optimism. I am by nature a ‘Glass-Half-Empty’ person, but understand the value of practicing optimism in my daily life as a tool to get through life challenges. So before I get on my soapbox to start spouting my life philosophy, I have decided to focus on a small list of measurable goals for 2012.
- Have fun while in Library School– hahahaha (it’s possible, I’m determined!)
- Blog More- Focus more on library related issues and the occasional snow mishaps [lol]
- Incorporate book reviews in my blog— I already have a list of books 🙂
- Attend one genealogy/library conference- Joint Conference of Librarians of Color (already on list)
- Complete 3 Knit Projects- Hat, Mittens, blanket (already have the yarn)
Deep South Dish– awesome recipes for the Southern transplant.
Joint Conference of Librarians of Color– Sept 19-23 in Kansas City, Missouri
Ravelry– Online Knit & Crochet Community